- 600 Vinschgau Valley apricots (MEG)
- 200 g raspberries (MEG)
- 200 g red currants (MEG)
- 500 g sugar
- 25 g gelling agent
- Pit the apricots and cut into pieces.
- Remove the currants from the panicles.
- Place all the fruit together into a large saucepan, and mix in the sugar and gelling agent, bringing slowly
to the boil while stirring.
- Consistency test: place a dollop of the hot mixture onto a plate.
- If it has gelled, it’s already cooked.
- If not, allow to cook for a few minutes more and repeat the test.
- Pour the hot fruit spread into the jars and immediately seal.
Premium quality Vinschgau Valley apricots impart a special aroma to the fruit spread.