ingredients & preparation
- 200 g Tufer soft cheese (Gandhof farm)
- 200 g pepper cheese (Rainhof farm)
- 200 g hayflower cheese (Rainhof farm)
- 200 g mountain cheese (Rainhof farm)
- 200 g Speck ham (Niederhof farm)
- 200 g Coppa ham (Niederhof farm)
- 3 Kaminwurzen smoked pork sausage (Niederhof farm)
- 4 eggs (Altes Gang Wirtshaus farm)
- Cut the cheese into little cubes and cut the Speck and Coppa ham into thin slices.
- Now cut the Kaminwurzen sausage into slices of about 0.5 cm.
- Peel the hardboiled eggs and cut them in half.
- Arrange the various cheeses, Speck and Coppa cold cuts and eggs decoratively onto a wooden board.
- Serve with fresh bread.