ingredients & preparation
- 200 g Tufer soft cheese (Gandhof farm)
- 200 g pepper cheese (Rainhof farm)
- 200 g hayflower cheese (Rainhof farm)
- 200 g mountain cheese (Rainhof farm)
- 200 g Speck ham (Niederhof farm)
- 200 g Coppa ham (Niederhof farm)
- 3 Kaminwurzen smoked pork sausage (Niederhof farm)
- 4 eggs (Altes Gang Wirtshaus farm)
Cut the cheese into little cubes and cut the Speck and Coppa ham into thin slices. Now cut the Kaminwurzen sausage into slices of about 0.5 cm. Peel the hardboiled eggs and cut them in half.
Arrange the various cheeses, Speck and Coppa cold cuts and eggs decoratively onto a wooden board. Serve with fresh bread.