- 200 g Hokkaido pumpkin – chopped into small cubes (MEG)
- 100 g bacon pancetta, cut into thin strips (Niederhof farm)
- 1 small onion, finely diced (MEG)
- 1 clove of garlic, crushed
- herb salt (Innertasahof farm)
- cooking oil
- 400 g ribbon noodles, or linguine
- 50 g coarsely chopped walnuts
- Cook the noodles in salted water until “al dente”.
- Put the bacon and the pumpkin cubes into a pan with hot oil and briefly sear.
- Add the onion, garlic and spices and cook until soft (approx. 5 – 10 min).
- Season to taste and combine with the pasta.
- Sprinkle the chopped nuts over the pasta and it’s ready to serve.