ingredients & preparation
- 900 g floury potatoes (MEG - Martell Producers´ Cooperative)
- 140 g wheat (or rye) flour
- 2 eggs (Altes Gang Wirtshaus farm)
- Martelltal Valley herb salt (Innertashof farm)
- freshly-ground black pepper
Boil the potatoes in their skins. Afterwards, peel them while they’re still hot. Now place them into a bowl and mash them up with a fork.
Stir in the flour, salt and eggs.
Heat up some oil in a pan, while adding the potato mixture and fry uniformly. Mix constantly until a crumbly mass is formed.
Serve with an apple compote or puree.