ingredients & preparation
- 900 g floury potatoes (MEG)
- 140 g wheat (or rye) flour
- 2 eggs (Altes Gang Wirtshaus farm)
- Martelltal Valley herb salt (Innertashof farm)
- freshly-ground black pepper
- Boil the potatoes in their skins.
- Afterwards, peel them while they’re still hot.
- Now place them into a bowl and mash them up with a fork.
- Stir in the flour, salt and eggs.
- Heat up some oil in a pan, while adding the potato mixture and fry uniformly.
- Mix constantly until a crumbly mass is formed.
- Serve with an apple compote or puree.